Seraflex Stretch Sewing Thread (0216) | 130 m | Mettler – dark green
- Buy without risk
- 30 day returns
- Free delivery from £75
- 100% Polyester
- Length In Meter:
- dark green
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class I
- Your project:
- Underwear, Sport / Functional, Swimsuits, Sweatshirts
- Vertical Stretch
Seraflex is the perfect sewing thread for very stretchy seams. Thanks to the innovative raw material PTT (which is up to 37% renewable), stretch of around 65% is achieved, making the seams highly elastic. This means that you can now sew stretch seams with your household sewing machine, with no need for an overlocker or twin needle.
Seraflex especially makes straight stitches extremely elastic. The seams are up to twice as stretchy as seams sewn with regular sewing thread.
Seraflex is therefore the perfect sewing thread for stretch fabrics such as jersey, French terry, sweatshirt fabric, cuffing etc.
- Seraflex should be used both in the needle and the bobbin
- The thread tension for the needle and bobbin thread should be set as loosely as possible (to avoid prior stretching of the thread)
- Perfect for sewing with a sewing machine
- Not suitable for quilting, embroidery or overlocking
- Length: 130m | 142 yds
- Fineness: approx. Nm 83/3 (dtex120*3)
- Recommended needle size: Nm 70-80
- Maximum tensile force: approx. 800 cN
- Maximum tensile elongation: approx. 65%