Cotton Poplin Flowers, suns, hearts – silver grey
- Buy without risk
- 30 day returns
- Free delivery from £75
- 100% Cotton
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- Pattern size:
size Width: 14 cm
Height: 8 cm
pattern offset: 0 cm
- silver grey
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class I
- Your project:
- Children’s decor, Baby clothing, Baby Decorations, Dolls’ clothing, Home accessories, Children''s apparel, Hats, Scarves
- Type of fabric:
- eudermic, light, easy-care, Non-Stretchy
- smooth to the touch, Light drape
- Material Surface:
- smooth, matte
- Textile Finishing:
Clothing or decorations - children love poplin!
You can use this great cotton poplin to whip up adorable clothing for your little ones. This fabric is easy to sew and care for, making it ideal for bedding, cushion covers and light curtains.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Poplin is low-maintenance, robust and excellently suited to beginners. It’s best to use a size 70-80 universal needle.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Thanks to its weave, this fabric is very easy to work with. It’s best to use a universal needle.
- We recommend washing the fabric before use, as fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
This item is certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100. You can find out the product class in the detailed view. Please contact our customer service team on email@example.com if you have any questions about the OEKO-TEX® certificate number.