Cotton Jersey Flower Meadow | by Poppy – dove blue
- Buy without risk
- 30 day returns
- Free delivery from £75
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- Pattern size:
size Width: 26 cm
Height: 12 cm
pattern offset: 0 cm
- dove blue
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class I
- Your project:
- Baby clothing, Children''s apparel, Hats, Scarves
- Type of fabric:
- eudermic, 4-way stretch
- Light drape
- Material Surface:
- smooth, matte
- Textile Finishing:
- by Poppy
It doesn’t get comfier than this - young and old alike can’t get enough of jersey!
This amazing cotton jersey with wonderful kids’ motif features a pleasantly smooth hand. This fabric is stretchy and skin-friendly - which all adds up to your little ones being as cosy as can be.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: It’s best to sew jersey fabrics using a jersey or stretch needle. Whether you opt for comfy tops, stylish dresses or simple infinity scarves, this jersey fabric is perfect for your next sewing project!
- FOUR-WAY STRETCH: Thanks to the amount of elastane in this fabric, it’s especially stretchy and can be pulled in any direction without losing its shape. Fabrics with four-way stretch are especially comfortable as they sculpt to your body’s curves.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Use a jersey needle and stretch stitch to sew this fabric. Just add a touch of creativity and your own statement piece will be finished in no time.
- We recommend washing the fabric before use, as fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
- This item is certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100. You can find out the product class in the detailed view. Please contact our customer service team on email@example.com if you have any questions about the OEKO-TEX® certificate number.