Alpine Fleece Mottled – ocean blue
- Buy without risk
- 30 day returns
- Free delivery from £75
- 56% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- ocean blue
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class II
- Your project:
- Baby clothing, Cardigans, Knits, Sweatshirts, Children''s apparel, Hats, Scarves
- adults, kids
- Type of fabric:
- Sweatshirt material
- eudermic, supple, Horizontal Stretch
- Heavy drape, Cosy hand
- Material Surface:
- smooth, soft, matte
- Textile Finishing:
- colourful knit
Super comfortable sweatshirt fabric with really cosy wrong side.
High-quality cosy sweatshirt fabric, also known as Alpine fleece. The right side is a soft sweatshirt fabric and the wrong side is a plain cosy micro fleece. Thanks to its stretch, this fabric is ideal for hoodies, jogging bottoms, dungarees, infinity scarves and cuffed hats.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Thanks to its especially soft finish, fleece is ideal for fleece jackets or jumpers, comfortable onesies, cosy scarves and fluffy accessories. When sewing stretch fleece, it’s best to use a stretch needle and sew with a stretch or zigzag stitch.
- MOTTLED: A great mix! Mottled fabrics are bang on trend, as they include several shades - making them super versatile.
This item is certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100. You can find out the product class in the detailed view. Please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the OEKO-TEX® certificate number.