Cotton Poplin Medium Stars – navy blue/white
- 100% Cotton
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- Pattern size:
size Width: 3 cm
Height: 2 cm
pattern offset: 0 cm
- navy blue
- More colours:
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class I
- Your project:
- Christmas, Blouses, Shirts, Skirts, Dresses, Table Decoration
- adults, kids, decor
- Type of fabric:
- eudermic, easy-care
- smooth to the touch
- Material Surface:
- smooth, matte
- Textile Finishing:
Poplin - an all-rounder for decor and dressmaking projects!
This poplin is a very finely ribbed, linen weave material made from cotton. This fabric is especially well suited to making clothing such as dresses, trousers, skirts and blouses. This fabric is easy to sew and care for, making it ideal for bedding, cushion covers and light curtains.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Poplin is low-maintenance, robust and excellently suited to beginners. It’s best to use a size 70-80 universal needle.
- We recommend washing the fabric before use, as fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
Our care instructions are based on maintaining colour intensity. Washing at 60 degrees is possible but may cause colours to fade.
- This item is certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100. You can find out the product class in the detailed view. Please contact our customer service team on email@example.com if you have any questions about the OEKO-TEX® certificate number.
- Not counting the woven edge, the pattern extends across a width of ~145cm.