Crushed stretch velvet – antique silver
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- antique silver
- Seal of quality:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class I
- Your project:
- Evening and Party Wear, Tops, Skirts, Dresses
- Type of fabric:
- Crushed velvet
- warp knitted
- 4-way stretch, supple, festive
- Velvety hand, hangs well
- Material Surface:
- soft, shimmering
- Textile Finishing:
30° gentle wash
do not bleach
do not tumble dry
iron, steam or dry with medium heat
For any stylish and glamorous evening!
This very comfortable velvet fabric is lovely and stretchy, and features a fluffy texture and velvety sheen.
- YOUR SEWING PROJECT: Use a jersey needle and stretch stitch to sew this fabric. Just add a touch of creativity and your own statement piece will be finished in no time.
- CRUSHED: ...means that your fabric looks wrinkled - this results in a very special look and an interesting finish.