That way you always take the right measurement!
To ensure your clothing fits you perfectly, it is essential to take your body measurements accurately before your start.That is not at all easy, however, if you are not exactly sure where to measure. Whether it's your waist, bust, hips or shoulder width, our instructions will ensure that you measure in exactly the right place.
You can naturally also take a look directly at our own tape measures.
Here, you can see at a glance the most important body measurements you can take.
- Bust circumference: the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist circumference: the narrowest point between the rib cage and tummy button.
- Hip circumference: your bottom / hips at the widest part.
- Arm length: from the sleeve head across the elbow up to the wrist.
- Side length: from the waistline down to the floor.
- Inner leg: from the crotch down to the floor.
- Back length: from the nape of the neck to the waistline.
- Shoulder width: from the base of the neck to the shoulder point.
- Neck width: neck circumference, measured directly over the shoulder bone.
- Upper arm circumference: around the widest part of the upper arm.
- Bust height: from the side base of the neck to the nipple.
- Upper thigh circumference: the widest part of the upper thigh.
- Calf circumference: the widest part of the calf.