Organic French Terry Yetis Go Skiing Digital Print – silver grey
- Buy without risk
- 30 day returns
- Free delivery from £75
- 95% Organic cotton, 5% Spandex
- Width (cm):
- Weight (g/m²):
- Pattern size:
size Width: 16 cm
Height: 17 cm
pattern offset: 0 cm
- silver grey
- Theme details:
- Trees, Wintersports, Snowflakes, Winter, Monsters
- Seal of quality:
- Bio, Certified
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Product class II
- Your project:
- Christmas, Baby clothing, Children''s apparel, Hats, Scarves
- Type of fabric:
- Sweatshirt material
- eudermic, 4-way stretch
- Slightly grainy hand, Light drape
- Material Surface:
- Textile Finishing:
- Digitally printed
Casual and sporty - comfortable sweatshirt fabric to fall in love with.
This high-quality French terry with its classic looped look on the back can be used for so many different projects. It’s heavier than jersey and is also called summer sweatshirt fabric as it’s cool yet wonderfully soft. It’s especially suitable for making cool sweatshirts, jogging bottoms, light and airy dresses and much more. Its stretch lets it mould to the body.
- DIGITAL PRINT: Look at those colours! Digital printing results in especially rich and clear motifs and patterns in sharp detail on your new favourite project.
- Made with certified organic cotton.
- Ideal for the following sewing projects:
From babygrows to comfortable favourite jumpers, the only limit is your imagination! Use a jersey needle and stretch stitch to sew this fabric. Just add a touch of creativity and your own statement piece will be finished in no time.
- We recommend washing the fabric before use, as fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
This item is certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100. You can find out the product class in the detailed view. Please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the OEKO-TEX® certificate number.